Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ernst Stavro Blofeld can refer to:
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Literary), the recurring Head of SPECTRE created by Ian Fleming for Thunderball (1961) onwards.
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld, a meta-reference version of Fleming's character from John Pearson's biographical novel (1973).
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Dynamite), a reimagining of the character for Dynamite Entertainment's comic series.
- Blofeld (Dawson/Pohlmann), the 1st iteration of EON Productions' character (1963-65).
- Blofeld (Donald Pleasence), the 2nd iteration ... (1967).
- Blofeld (Telly Savalas), the 3rd iteration ... (1969).
- Blofeld (Charles Gray), the 4th iteration ... (1971).
- Blofeld (Hollis/Rietty), the 5th iteration ... (1981).
- Blofeld (Christoph Waltz), the current iteration ... (2015-2021).
- "Number 1" (Gideon Emery), an alternate continuity Blofeld in GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (2004).
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Glenn Wrage), a reimagining of EON's Blofeld for the game 007 Legends (2012).
- Blofeld (Max von Sydow), an adaptation in the non-EON film Never Say Never Again (1983).
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ronald Herdman), a BBC Radio adaptation of Fleming's character for You Only Live Twice (1990).
- Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Alfred Molina), a portrayal of Fleming's character in Jarvis and Ayres' 007 radio dramatisations.
- Nena Bismaquer, the daughter of Ernst Blofeld in John Gardner's 1982 novel For Special Services.
- Blofeld's cat, his companion through many of the films
- Henry Blofeld, a sports journalist and an inspiration for Fleming's character.