Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Goldfinger may refer to:
- Goldfinger (novel), the 7th James Bond book written by Ian Fleming (1959).
- Goldfinger (comic strip), a Daily Express comic adaptation (1960-61).
- Goldfinger (Zig-Zag comic), a Latin American comic book adaptation.
- Goldfinger, a 2004 Daily Express comic strip compilation published by Titan Books.
- Goldfinger (film), the 3rd film in EON Productions' series (1964).
- Goldfinger (video game), a 1986 interactive fiction, text-based video game adaptation.
- Goldfinger (RPG), a 1983 adventure module for the James Bond table-top roleplaying game.
- Goldfinger II: The Man with the Midas Touch, a 1985 sequel module for the roleplaying game.
- Goldfinger (radio drama), a 2010 radio drama of Fleming's novel by Jarvis and Ayres.
- Goldfinger (audiobooks), audiobook adaptations of Fleming's 1957 novel.
- Goldfinger (song), a theme song for the 1964 film of the same name.
- Goldfinger (soundtrack), from the 1964 film.
- Auric Goldfinger, the villain of the eponymous book and its subsequent derivative media.