Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
James Bond can refer to:
- James Bond (Literary), the protagonist of Ian Fleming's novels from Casino Royale (1953) onwards.
- James Bond, a meta-reference version of Fleming's character from John Pearson's biographical novel (1973).
- James Bond (Carte Blanche), a reimagining of the character for Jeffery Deaver's novel, Carte Blanche (2011).
- James Bond (Dynamite), a reimagining of the character for Dynamite Entertainment's comic books.
- James Bond (Sean Connery), the 1st iteration of EON Productions' 007 character (1962-67, 71).
- James Bond (George Lazenby), the 2nd iteration ... (1969).
- James Bond (Roger Moore), the 3rd iteration ... (1973-85).
- James Bond (Timothy Dalton), the 4th iteration ... (1987-89).
- James Bond (Pierce Brosnan), the 5th iteration ... (1995-2002).
- James Bond (Daniel Craig), the 6th iteration ... (2006-21).
- James Bond (Andrew Bicknell), a version of EON's protagonist in the video game Agent Under Fire (2001).
- James Bond (Jason Carter), an alternate version of Bond from the game GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (2004).
- James Bond (Barry Nelson), an American agent in the 1954 television adaptation of Casino Royale.
- James Bond (Bob Holness), a portrayal of Fleming's 007 in SABC's radio adaptation of Moonraker (1956).
- Sir James Bond (David Niven), a character in the satirical film Casino Royale (1967).
- James Bond (Sean Connery), the protagonist of Never Say Never Again (1983).
- James Bond (Christopher Cazenove), a character in the documentary Omnibus: The British Hero (1973).
- James Bond (Michael Jayston), a portrayal of 007 in the BBC radio drama You Only Live Twice (1990).
- James Bond (Toby Stephens), the protagonist of Jarvis and Ayres' radio dramas (2008-Present).
- Jimmy, a character in the crossover comic series The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (1999-2019).
- James Bond (ornithologist), an American ornithologist and an inspiration for Fleming's master spy.