DC Fandome - The Loop
Do you like this video?
M most often refers to:
- "M", the code-name of the Head of the British Secret Service (SIS/MI6).
- Admiral Sir Miles Messervy, the recurring Head of SIS created by Ian Fleming for Casino Royale (1953) onwards.
- M, a meta-reference version of Fleming's character from John Pearson's biographical novel (1973).
- Barbara Mawdsley, a recurring successor to Sir Miles in Raymond Benson's literary continuity.
- M (Carte Blanche), a reimagining of the character for Jeffery Deaver's novel, Carte Blanche (2011).
- M (Dynamite), a reimagining of the SIS Head for Dynamite Entertainment's comic series.
- Miles Messervy, the 1st iteration of EON Productions' "M" character (1962-79).
- Marian Hargreaves, the 2nd iteration ... (1983-89).
- M (Judi Dench), the 3rd iteration ... (1995-2002).
- Olivia Mansfield, the 4th iteration ... (2006-15).
- Gareth Mallory, the current iteration ... (2012-Present).
- M (John Huston), a character in the satirical film Casino Royale (1967).
- M (Edward Fox), the head of the secret service in Never Say Never Again (1983).
- M, a code-name in the crossover comic books The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (1999-2019).
- M (John Standing), a portrayal of Fleming's character in Jarvis and Ayres' 007 radio dramatisations.
- James Bond: M, a 2018 spin-off Dynamite graphic novel about "M".
- "MM", the symbol of the Millenaria secret society in the Young Bond novel, Blood Fever (2006).
- Mansfield Smith-Cumming, the 1st head of the real-life SIS and an inspiration for Fleming's character.