- M: "I see the good doctor has cleared you. Notes you have exceptional stamina."
- Miss Moneypenny: "I'm sure she was touched by his dedication...to the job in hand."
- ―M and Miss Moneypenny[src]
Dr. Molly Warmflash is a fictional physician in the employ of MI6. She appeared in the 1999 James Bond film The World Is Not Enough. Portrayed by British actress Serena Scott Thomas, the character would be later appears in Raymond Benson's accompanying novelization.
Dr. Molly Warmflash is a beautiful, attractive, and sexy red-haired doctor who serves as a physician to MI6 agents such as James Bond. In the film she diagnoses Bond with a dislocated collar bone and advises him to stay out of action. Not wanting to be taken off the active duty roster, Bond seduces her into clearing him as fit for duty.
She tries desperately to resist, but ultimately Molly allows Bond to strip her of her clothes. He starts off by removing her white doctor's jacket, then unzipping her black satin skirt as it falls to the floor Bond starts fondling her buttocks during this Molly gets very aroused, and finally unbuttoning her light blue blouse, leaving her only in her dark leopard print bra and panties and black high heels. She finally surrenders to Bond's charms, allowing him to pull her down on top of him, but requests that he call her in return for the clean bill of health as she and Bond continue having sex.
Later, Molly is seen giving a briefing on the film's main antagonist, Renard, explaining his cerebral damage with the help of a three-dimensional hologram. She explains that, while the bullet in his head will eventually kill him, he will grow stronger every day until he dies. He can currently push himself further than any man due to his inability to feel pain.
- In this original script Molly was originally going to be named Dr. Molly Greatrex but her surname was changed to Warmflash.
- Serena Scott Thomas was 38 years old when she shot this movie & did her sex scene herself and without a body double.
- The name Molly Warmflash may have been a play on Holly Goodhead, particularly the original surname of Greatrex.
- In the 1999 video game based on The World is Not Enough, one stage is a recreation of the bombing of MI6 headquarters. Dr. Warmflash is in her office, and Bond is ordered by M to protect her as she makes her way to wounded MI6 employees. Should Renard's goons kill Dr. Warmflash, the mission will be deemed a failure. Unlike the movie, when M is in Scotland, she herself recites Renard's high tolerance for pain, as opposed to Dr. Warmflash's brief.