|I want you to clean up this mess, 007|
This article or section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Please follow the guidelines in the Manual of Style and complete this article to the highest level of quality before continuing on smaller articles.
- "James Bond. We both eradicate people to make the world a better place. I just want to be a little, tidier..."
- ― Safin while he meets Bond
- "James Bond. License to kill. History of violence...I could be speaking to my own reflection. Only your skills die with your body. Mine will survive long after I'm gone...James Bond. I've made you redundant..."
- ― Safin to James Bond.
Early Life and Origins
Nothing is truly known about Safin's origins, neither his real name, from the reason he is shrouded in complete mystery, yet, the only facts known about him is that he is a powerful figure in the world of terrorism and anarchism, with no connections to any religion or ideologies.
However; Safin is confirmed to be having a lair composed of a submarine pen residing on an island.
No Time to Die (2020)
- "His name is Safin.."
"What does he want?"
- ― Bond and Swann discussing Safin.
To be added.
- "We’ve thrown the book at him on this one. He is really the supervillain. He’s the one that really gets under Bond’s skin. He’s a nasty piece of work.."
- ― Producer Barbara Broccoli describing Safin's personality
Safin is an extremely mysterious individual, probably the most mysterious individual that Bond has come to face against in his entire career as 007 agent, yet, he is known to the world as an extremely powerful, ruthless, sadistic and nasty individual from the most diabolical kind which could be ever imagined to the MI6 either to Bond himself.
Considered as a powerful key figure in the world of terrorism and anarchism, Safin is also known to be a nearly supervillain-esque individual, using his skills and his gifted talents and intelligence to outsmart Bond into driving away from his original moralities and codes he used to work or follow after, doing so like his greatest enemy before him, Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
Safin, in addition, is said to be knowing how to become getting under Bond's skin, making him Bond's most cruel and sadistic nemesis he ever faced against. When he is encountering in James for the very first time, he coldly speaks of Bond's role in the MI6 and compares Bond to himself, saying that with Bond's history of violence ,Safin is seeing Bond his own reflection but cruelly mocks at Bond's skills ,promising his skills, unlike Safin's, would die with his own body while his would survive and live long after he would die, stating that he has succeeded in making Bond redundant.
Safin appears to be roughly in his thirties, with short black hair, dark brown eyes and heavily disfigured face.
Safin, in addition, is wearing a long dark blue coat and a black long sweater, and, often wears a white snow coat with a golden-brown fur in its hat.
- Safin is considered to be the most cruel, sadistic and coldest villain in the entire Bond franchise, described as "a nasty piece of work" and as "the one who really gets under Bond's skin" by producer Barbara Broccoli.